Thanks for dropping by. Again. How was your week? Decent enough, I hope.
I’ve been meaning to ask you what type of photos you might find it easier to write to, so if you have any suggestions about that, you know where the “Leave a rely” box is. Look down. Way down.
Your suggestions could be along the lines of: “I like faces more than scenes,” or “I can’t write about white people,” or “Sexier, dammit” or “Is that a man purse? That better not be a man purse!” or “I hate kids. No kids!” Things like that.
If you have a friend who writes (or just has a good imagination) and you’d like to share this with them, that would be great. You don’t have to think of yourself as a “writer” to do this.
If you’ve participated before, you know the routine. If not, here are the guidelines.
- · I post a photo (or two) here at 8am on Saturday morning.
- · You look at the photo(s) above this blog post.
- · You take as much time as you need up to Sunday at 11pm the deadline.
- · When you’re ready to write, set the timer for five minutes.
- When you’re done, post your results in the “Leave a Reply” box below.
Come back to the blog on Monday to see which piece of writing I chose to give this week’s book and print to.
If you want to read something about where the imagination occurs in the brain. Try this article in Science in 2013.
I look forward to reading whatever our grey matter in all its wonder and weirdness conjures up this week. Go!
PS: If you felt like leaving a comment on someone else’s piece, I’m sure they’d like that.