“Creativity is an act of defiance.” – Twyla Tharp
- Communications Planning for small to medium size organizations.
- Copywriting: (advertising, annual reports, artist’s statements, bios, blog posts, brochures, briefing notes, business reports or when and where you need messaging).
Interviewing/Feature writing: magazines, newsletters, trade publications.
What to pay a writer.
- Liaising with graphic designers/web designers/photographers about written content and its integration with graphic design in communications materials.
- Marketing Materials: newsletters, brochures, banners, one-pagers, rack brochures and cards or whatever your communication plans dictate.
- Media Relations: Press releases, media advisories and pitching stories to regional or national media outlets.
- One-on-One feedback for individuals working on a writing project.
- Speech writing: experienced in government, non profits and educational environments.
- Tag Line development as part of Branding.