“Creativity is an act of defiance.” – Twyla Tharp
- Communications Planning
- Conference Reporting – Real time coverage at conferences to then post on blogs, websites, on social media, newsletters or wherever you need that information spread.
- Copywriting (advertising, annual reports, artists’ statements, bios, blogs, brochures, briefing notes, business reports, feature articles, newsletter content, PowerPoint presentations, proposals, speeches, Twitter feeds, tag lines, key messaging, web writing, white papers.)
- Feature writing – newspapers, magazines, newsletters, web.
What to pay a writer.
- Ghost writing for short-term projects (less than 3 months).
- Liaising with graphic designers/web designers/photographers about written content and its integration with graphic design in communications materials.
- Marketing Materials – newsletters, brochures, banners, one-pagers, rack brochures and cards or whatever your communication plans dictate.
- Media Relations – Press releases, media advisories and pitching stories to the media.
- One-on-One feedback for individuals working on a writing project.
- Photography – portraits, nature and event photography.
- Proposal Writing – Educational, non profits, entrepreneurs and government.
- Recruitment copy writing for post secondary education.
- Social Media – Social Media feeds for small business and corporate clients.
- Sourcing marketing products (a.k.a. “swag” in the form of pens, notepads, USB’s to help promote your business.)
- Sourcing Images via stock photography sites.
- Tag Line development as part of your Branding development or updating.